Friday, April 27, 2012

What I learned from Drug Abuse Doc 1

I learned that my writing needs to improve a great deal and that others are having some of the same troubles I am having with my writing.  I believe with this class and my Public Speaking class I will learn to become a better writer.  I am looking forward to write better and to become a better communicator.

5 comments:

  1. By the end of this quarter, many of us shall show improvement in our academic writing abilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me you are not the only one or only group that is struggling writing this crazy paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not alone. When I started back to school in October, one of my first classes required that I write a 500 word essay every week. It was truely overwhelming! Learning how to properly research and cite information was and is a constant struggle for me. Maybe we could put our heads together if one is having a hard time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I would appreciate that. It seems I do better with the medical part because I am becoming a RN and have experience in the health field. The other writing is harder for me but I will have to learn it. It is overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Susanne! Sometimes I find it very hard to find the right words.

    ReplyDelete