Sunday, June 10, 2012

Teenagers without jobs

Why do teenagers without jobs think they are entitled to sleep all day and not even care about looking for a job?  Is it because their parents let it happen?  Come on teens we need to show you responsibility of working for what you need and want.  I know it is tough to get a job but you need to at least put yourself out there.

3 comments:

  1. not only teens I know some young people who are in there 20's that live with mommy and daddy. They do the same them during the day wake uplate play video games and smoke pot and later on at night party til 5am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. many people use the excuse of the crisis for not seeking work.but if you seeks , you will finds something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think parents allow them to. When I was a teen my parents did not allow that crap! It was either get a real job or complete every chore on a list. The real job seemed easier and I was able to get out of the house.

    ReplyDelete