Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Rain

I just had the scariest experience driving from Delray Beach to my house in Wellington.  The rain started coming down real hard along with the thunder and lightening.  I couldn't see two feet in front of me and was stuck in the left lane on 441.  I couldn't get over to the right to wait the rain out like other people did.  I drove at about 35 to 45 miles per hour and this truck flew by me and cut me off only to throw more rain on my windshield.  I often wonder where these idiots get their licenses from and they don't make it further than you because they have to slam on their brakes because of the red light.  Everyone else was driving at the same speed as I because of the rain.  I prayed all the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment