Friday, May 11, 2012
Writing
Writing is harder than I thought. I have ideas in my head but so hard to get them on paper. I am trying so hard that I am looking into things too much. I pray that it gets easier as I learn because I want to reach my goal of becoming a registered nurse. I believe this will happen but I have a lot to learn in school. I have 15 years work experience in the medical field and absolutely love it. I believe I could do so much once I get my degree and I will make a difference in this world. School is a lot of learning and writing is important.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree that writing can be a difficult task. I am a person that talks briefly and gets sraight to the point and I have trouble explaining things in a full on research paper. My advice to you is it to write anything down that comes to mind on your subject first then pick ideas that your interested in and work from there.
ReplyDeleteI am having a hard time being creative in my writings. I can think about what I would like to right about, but have a difficult time writing about a certain subject. I really need to open my mind and focus on the reader more. There is nothing worse than not being clear in what I write. I try to put on paper thoughts, ideas and feelings, in order to have critical reading.
ReplyDelete