Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Entitlement 2

We all have the sense of entitlement depending on the circumstance.  We don't think about it; we just react to things if they don't go the way we want.  Entitlement follows us into our studies and effects different areas of our life.  We think if we do everything the way we should we deserve entitlement.  After reading some of the articles I realize that we all think we deserve entitlement for going out of our way but we should never expect it.  It is a hard lesson to learn.

2 comments:

  1. I do believe many of us feel a sense of entitlement at times, but many take it to higher level. Many feel entitled even more in today's society.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AGREE WHEN IT COMES TO ENTITLEMENT WE DONT THINK ABOUT IT,IT JUST HAPPENS AND WE DONT EVEN NOTICE IT UNLESS WE REALLY SIT THERE AND THINK ABOUT IT..AND YOU RIGHT SOME OF THEM ARTICLES DO CHANGE OUR MINDFRAME...

    ReplyDelete